Veterinary Microbiology is the branch of microbiology that is mainly concerned with microorganisms such as bacteria, fungi, viruses and etc that are responsible for causing diseases to animals. Veterinary Microbiology is the study of the microbial diseases of domesticated vertebrate animals that supply food and other needful products.
- Track 1-1 Animal breeding and genetics
- Track 2-2 Veterinary immunology
- Track 3-3 Veterinary Epidemiology
- Track 4-4 Surgery and Anesthesiology
- Track 5-5 Veterinary Bacteriology
- Track 6-6 Veterinary Mycology