By disease-causing agents, infection is the invasion of the body tissues of an organism, their reaction and the multiplication of host tissues to the infectious agents and toxins that they contain. These diseases are caused by microorganisms such as viruses, bacteria, fungi or parasites and can spread in the middle of individuals. In death, worldwide Infectious diseases are one of the leading causes. Scientists are presently searching for new approaches to treat infectious diseases, focusing on exactly how the pathogens change and drug resistance? evolves.
- Track 1-1 Dengue: A Global Threat
- Track 2-2 Emerging Infectious Diseases
- Track 3-3 Microbial Drug Resistance
- Track 4-4 Molecular Immunology and Gut Microbes Research
- Track 5-5 Clinical Microbiology, Bone and Joint Infections
- Track 6-6 Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Track 7-7 International Child Health and Paediatric Infections